POST REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

You Have To Keep Registering, they will give you work if they have it
adminthree - Member No.: 4 | Joined: 18-January 02 | Posts: 681

Group: Members

pm
If you are in need of work and you are turning to temping in New York, you have to just start registering with temp agencies until you find some that give you work.
There is no real way to know which agencies will give you work and which ones won't. I once registered with this agency at about 10 pm and I was convinced that I would never hear from them. The agency called me at 40 pm that day asking me if I could work THAT night.

If the agency forces you to go through very elaborate registration rituals, they either don't have any work or they don't like you, for one reason or another. Sometimes it is advisable to keep calling into an agency asking if there is work available, but in general, if they are not calling YOU, you need to keep registering with more agencies until you find ones that do call you. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a required basic skill, but if an agency really needs people they will train you in whatever it takes to send you out on jobs.
Jan 19 2002, 01:47 AM | Quote
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0227 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]

FORM and GET Input
s = f3dba2a70ec47dbc034ea582fa0b086d
showtopic = 62
IP_ADDRESS = 18.227.228.25
request_method = get
act = ST
t = 62
f = 13
Privacy =

Queries Used
SELECT t.*, f.topic_mm_id, f.name as forum_name, f.quick_reply, f.id as forum_id, f.read_perms, f.reply_perms, f.parent_id, f.use_html, f.start_perms, f.allow_poll, f.password, f.posts as forum_posts, f.topics as forum_topics, f.upload_perms, f.show_rules, f.rules_text, f.rules_title, c.name as cat_name, c.id as cat_id FROM ibf_topics t, ibf_forums f , ibf_categories c WHERE t.tid=62 and f.id = t.forum_id and f.category=c.id
SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='f3dba2a70ec47dbc034ea582fa0b086d' and ip_address='18.227.228.25'
DELETE FROM ibf_sessions WHERE running_time < 1713458905 or ip_address='18.227.228.25'
INSERT INTO ibf_sessions (id, member_name, member_id, ip_address, browser, running_time, location, login_type, member_group) VALUES ('89997a013430f2e306f227ce0944aa44', '', '0', '18.227.228.25', 'claudebot', '1713462505', ',,', '0', 2)
SELECT * from ibf_groups WHERE g_id='2'
SELECT s.*, t.template, c.css_text FROM ibf_skins s LEFT JOIN ibf_templates t ON (t.tmid=s.tmpl_id) LEFT JOIN ibf_css c ON (s.css_id=c.cssid) WHERE s.default_set=1
SELECT f.id as forum_id, f.parent_id, f.subwrap, f.sub_can_post, f.name as forum_name, f.position, f.redirect_on, f.read_perms, c.id as cat_id, c.name FROM ibf_forums f LEFT JOIN ibf_categories c ON (c.id=f.category) WHERE c.state IN (1,2) ORDER BY c.position, f.position
UPDATE ibf_topics SET views=views+1 WHERE tid='62'
SELECT id, title, pips, posts from ibf_titles ORDER BY posts DESC
SELECT p.*, m.id,m.name,m.mgroup,m.email,m.joined,m.avatar,m.avatar_size,m.posts,m.aim_name,m.icq_number, m.signature, m.website,m.yahoo,m.integ_msg,m.title,m.hide_email,m.msnname, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, g.g_id, g.g_title, g.g_icon, g.g_dohtml FROM ibf_posts p LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON (p.author_id=m.id) LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup) WHERE p.topic_id=62 and p.queued != 1 ORDER BY p.pid asc LIMIT 0, 15
SELECT s.member_id, s.member_name, s.login_type, s.location, g.suffix, g.prefix, g.g_perm_id, m.org_perm_id FROM ibf_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON (g.g_id=s.member_group) LEFT JOIN ibf_members m on (s.member_id=m.id) WHERE s.in_topic=62 AND s.running_time > 1713461605 ORDER BY s.running_time DESC
SELECT macro_value, macro_replace FROM ibf_macro WHERE macro_set=9

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship LLC 1996-2003